time, space & magic || DoctorWho & Harry Potter

Объявление

ϟ Welcome!
Два величайших британских фендома объединяются здесь, где волшебство граничит с наукой, а самым невозможным вещам находится объяснение. Мы рады видеть Вас на мультифендомной форумной ролевой по "Гарри Поттеру" и "Доктору Кто". Приятной игры!

Приветствуем новых участников:
Hermione Granger

ϟ Headmasters;

ϟ The Daily Prophet;
Мы просим прощения у тех игроков, которые уже зарегистрировались и с нетерпением ждут игры - ещё пара игроков, и мы начнем. А пока можете посидеть во флуде, или найти компанию для флешбека С:

ϟ Mischief managed!
Спасибо господину Cyberman за помощь с элементами дизайна ;3

ϟ Have you seen this wizard?
В срочном порядке разыскивается Гарри Поттер,
и другие персонажи этого фендома.
• принимаем неканонов!
action #5

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » time, space & magic || DoctorWho & Harry Potter » Административная книга » Обсуждения ролевой

Обсуждения ролевой

Сообщений 31 страница 37 из 37

Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these things, therefore I am going to let know her.

Somebody necessarily assist to make critically articles I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish amazing. Magnificent activity!

That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is truly nice and the users are really sharing fastidious thoughts.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

DS Installationen
DS Installationen
DS Installationen
DS Installationen

Вы здесь » time, space & magic || DoctorWho & Harry Potter » Административная книга » Обсуждения ролевой